Friday, January 6, 2017

No more snow!

We stayed New Years Day in Arizona. Jeff, Jonas and I went to church with my family then we all met back at Nichole's to spend the afternoon and have dinner. I was sad to say goodbye at the end of the evening. However, I am grateful that I do get to see my parents, Nichole, Ryan, Tyler and Kate as often as I do. We drove home on Monday (Jan. 2). Jeff took the first part of the drive because we were expected to hit snow in Flagstaff and he's the best driver for snow. The drive was long...and tiresome! Dallin decided to drive from Page home. He did a great job! I sat up front to keep him company and everyone in the back...well...let's just say all the partying from the weekend caught up with them!
When we reached Santaquin, the snow started falling...and it hasn't stopped! I seriously haven't seen this much snow in the 4 years I've been here. I realize that's not a lot to go on, but this is still pretty  uncharacteristic. I know I should be grateful for the precipitation, but I'm ready for some sunshine! I actually don't mind the cold. I think the snow can be pretty (if it's not the slushy stuff you have to trudge through in the parking lots), but I can't stand the constant overcast, dreary days. I need my sunshine! Needless to say, most of the week was spent shoveling and plowing the snow. Jonas even chipped in. Hopefully, it will let up soon. I could use the break!











No comments:

Post a Comment