Monday, October 16, 2017

Jeff's birthday

Today is Jeff's birthday! Of course, we had gifts and cake (much to his dismay). Jeff has never been one to truly "celebrate" his birthday. Crazy huh?! Even this morning, he had to ask me how old he really was (I would be lying if I said I didn't have to stop and think a second...maybe we're both advancing in years!). Still, I couldn't let the opportunity pass to celebrate the man I love. I have never met a man who is more loyal to family, dedicated to faith, and generous with others. He not only provides for our physical comforts, but he also fills our hearts with so much love and joy. He is hard working, kind, merciful, gentle yet firm, and so much more. I can't imagine my life without him! Happy birthday sweetheart!



No comments:

Post a Comment