Monday, June 22, 2020

Jonas’s preschool graduation

Better late than never! Even though Jonas hasn’t been to school since March, his teachers were determined to hold a graduation once the state’s restrictions were eased. Jonas was super excited to “graduate”! He was sad, however, that he didn’t get to immediately start kindergarten. I’m sure that excitement will wear off by the time he hits middle school! Still, he was happy to see his teachers and some of his friends again. The ceremony was short since only half of his class was there due to restrictions with the number of people who are permitted to gather at this time. Jonas had to recite a nursery rhyme (Jack and Jill) all by himself. He did awesome! He didn’t seem nervous at all. They also sang songs then had a processional to receive his graduation certificate. I know it’s silly, but I got teary-eyed several times. He’s growing up too fast! I love that he works hard. He’s a smart boy. I don’t know if I’m ready for him to go to kindergarten, but he is.









No comments:

Post a Comment