Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Track

In all of the craziness of the past few weeks, I neglected to acknowledge Dallin's participation in track. After basketball, he decided that he wanted to utilize his talents in other arenas so he joined track and has been participating in the high jump. Now anyone who knows Dallin knows he's not the tallest kid, but he has hops! He enjoys jumping. His personal record is 5'8". It isn't a school, state, or national record, but he loves it...and he never stops trying. I love that he enjoys sports. I love that he can dedicate himself to his teams. He is always positive and supportive of others. I'm glad he will participate in something even if he knows he's not the best. I think sports have taught him a lot of valuable skills he will be able to apply in other areas of his life. Good job Dallin!







No comments:

Post a Comment