Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Tulip Festival

It's that beautiful time of year again when the earth awakens and puts on her best colors! I love spring! I love the warmer weather. I love the blossoms around our house. I love the newness of life that we seem to be experiencing. I especially love the Tulip Festival! I love seeing all the unique, vibrant colors. I love the serenity of the gardens and the beauty therein. This week I decided to take the girls, Laurin's friend (Sahar - who is in town from Kansas visiting Laurin), Jonas, and Grandma Penny to enjoy the gardens with me. It was such a gorgeous day. The sun was shinning. The weather was warmer...and the tulips did not disappoint. Jonas loved feeding the fish, seeing all the colors, and just being able to run around. I think the girls enjoyed the variety of tulips and seeing all the statues of Christ. I simply loved being with family. It was a beautiful, peaceful Spring day!
























**A couple weeks after I went to the festival with the girls, Jeff and I returned. This is one of our favorite dates. It is amazing how much peace and tranquility exists in nature.







No comments:

Post a Comment