Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Back to School

Summer is over! (Even though I technically don't consider it "officially" over until after Labor Day weekend.) I can't believe it! As is always the case, the summer was full of fun and family. I am actually looking forward to the consistency and routine that the school year offers...and hopefully a slightly slower pace (even though I really did love every minute of my crazy, fast summer). I can't believe this is Dallin's senior year (Danny's 8th-grade year)! It's bittersweet to think about what life is going to be like about this time next year. There are many (expected and happy) changes in store for the Southwick family in the next year. Also, this year I decided to start a little in-home preschool with Jonas. So far so good! I got a curriculum that has a doing about a half hour to 45 minutes worth of activities every day. He seems to be grasping all the concepts presented and, after only a few days, can at least identify the letter A. Fingers crossed that he keeps enjoying it! I hope this year is incredible for all the boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment