Saturday, October 6, 2018

Homecoming 2018

I can't believe this is Dallin's last year of high school dances! What happened to the time?! I have to admit I got a little choked up as I thought about all the "lasts" that we'll be having this next year. Why do kids have to grow up...especially when you still like them? ;) I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Dallin do high school right. I know he is not perfect. I know he and his friends can be less than wise at times, but I feel like he is doing it right. He is enjoying a wide range of activities, meeting a variety of girls, hanging out with good guys, etc. Today was no exception. For their group activity, he and his friends decided to invite their dates over to the Chisholm's house to watch General Conference then have a game of cupcake wars. Seriously?! Who has a General Conference day date?! My kid!!




That evening, I was able to take pictures of this amazing group of kids. It was a little crazy trying to wrangle 16 teenagers, but I enjoyed every minute of the chaos.
Dallin and Jackie - SHHS Homecoming 2018




Bryant, Jennah, Dallin, Jackie, Tyler, Emily
















After pictures, they were off to dinner at Ruby River before the dance. Following the dance, they went to the Flinder's house to enjoy a little dessert to end the evening. Just a good group of kids doing good things! I'm excited to see how the rest of Dallin's senior year unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment