Sunday, March 14, 2021

Carter's Baby Blessing

As if our weekend wasn't celebratory enough, Laurin and Casey blessed Carter on Sunday, March 14. The blessing was held at their church, but not during sacrament meeting. It was humbling to see how many family and friends were there to support this little family. I often find myself smiling as I watch Laurin gently and expertly care for her son (although I'm sure there are times that she may not feel like an expert). There is nothing greater than family...and I'm excited that ours is growing. Casey gave a beautiful blessing. Who knows what lies in store for Carter? What trials will encounter? What joys will he experience? One thing is for sure, he is very loved!



(As a total unrelated side note, that Sunday also happened to be "Pi" Day - 3.14. With such a busy weekend, I welcomed the excuse to have some pizza "pie" and berry pie to celebrate!)





No comments:

Post a Comment