Saturday, July 19, 2014

18 months!

After we celebrated our first anniversary, I stopped blogging each month we'd been together...but that doesn't mean I've stopped counting! Jeff laughs at me because he says that our love seems timeless. I, however, feel like I've earned a new stripe with each passing month; therefore, I need to celebrate! I can't believe it's already been a year and a half. I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Jeff. He is my perfect match. I feel like we just keep getting better as a couple with each passing month. We have had our ups and downs. Marriage has brought me the greatest joys as well as the most humbling moments of my life. I feel so much stronger, but also more vulnerable. Jeff holds my heart in his hands. I am grateful that he handles it with care. He is my strength, my rock, my refuge. I can't imagine life without him. Thank you Sweetheart for 18 months! Here's to an eternity more!

No comments:

Post a Comment