Saturday, November 15, 2014

Temple date

Today Jeff and I attended a wedding at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in South Jordan, Utah. After the ceremony, we decided to make a date out of it. We went to lunch then went back to the temple to provide service. I am so grateful for temples. I am grateful for the peace I feel inside those walls. I love feeling my burdens lifted as I leave that holy edifice. I am especially thankful to have a wonderful, patient, loving, man who honors his promise to take time out each week for us to go on a "date". We've been incredibly busy for the past couple months and there have been a couple weeks where we haven't been able to go on our traditional Friday night dates; still, Jeff will find time to do a lunch date or Saturday evening or afternoon date. I love those times when I just get to be with him as husband and wife - not business partners or co-parents. I have the best, most perfect husband for me. Our personalities, strengths and weaknesses blend so well together that it is difficult not to recognize the divinity of our relationship and the miracle in finding each other. Jeff is truly my soulmate. Thank you Jeff for being my forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment