Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Just like any other holiday, I enjoy celebrating this day. I especially enjoy the fact that I get to celebrate it with my Eternal Valentine. Jeff is truly my best friend. I can't imagine my life without him. He is so thoughtful and caring. I know he loves me by the way he serves me and the patience he demonstrates when I'm not my best self. The best part of it is that he feels the same way about me. I know there are many happy unions out there, but we think ours is one of the best. In any case, we enjoyed filling the house with sugar and sharing our love with the boys (and the girls...even though they weren't with us). We are a pretty lucky family. That's not to say that we haven't had our disagreements or growing pains, but we are eternally committed to each other. Love is a verb in this family (not just an abstract concept)!
On the 14 days leading up to Valentine's Day, I would place a heart on the boys' doors with something about that boy that we love. These are Dallin and Danny's doors.

Let the sugar coma begin! Here is what we got the boys. Obviously, the little giraffe was for Jonas, while the candy was for the older boys.
This was my sugar treat from all the boys...including Jeff.
My handsome boys!

My forever Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment