Monday, February 8, 2016

Year of the Monkey & Globetrotters

Happy Chinese New Year! You know me...I love any holiday...even those from other countries. It is always a fun excuse to do something a little different. Today we celebrated the Year of the Monkey with monkey bread for breakfast and little monkey gifts (a stuffed monkey for Jonas and monkey fists for Dallin and Danny with their lucky red envelopes filled with gold chocolate coins).

For dinner, I usually prepare a Chinese food meal but tonight we settled for Panda Express on our way to Salt Lake City to see the Harlem Globetrotters.
Earlier in the week, Jeff got us tickets to see the Globetrotters as a surprise for the boys. This seemed like a good way to celebrate Dallin's winning season. I have always wanted to see the Globetrotters and they didn't disappoint. It's amazing the way they can handle the ball. They were hilarious too! We all enjoyed the night...even Jonas...when he was awake. I swear this kid can sleep through anything! I love creating these memories with my boys. It was a fun evening!













No comments:

Post a Comment