Saturday, April 23, 2016

Finally finished!

As you know, for the past 6 weeks our house has been in disarray as we've put in new flooring. While this was something both Jeff and I wanted to do for some time, it drove me nuts to have my house in chaos for that long. Still, I am sooo pleased with the final product. I can truly say this house is "ours". I know I've mentioned this before, but it was difficult to move into a house that my husband purchased with his ex-wife. Even though I know that she barely spent any time here (in fact, she wasn't even in the country when they moved in), it was still hard. However, this house has been totally transformed and is totally mine. Since being married, we have re-rocked the exterior, rocked in the fireplace, put cabinets in the laundry room, created a window seat in the living room, installed ceiling fans in all the rooms, replaced the garage doors, replaced the flooring, and so many other minor little things. I finally feel like this is my home. Here are just a few pics of the new flooring (and a couple crazy boys!).




No comments:

Post a Comment