Thursday, April 14, 2016

Tulip Festival

This is my absolute favorite season of the year: Spring! I love the fact that the snow goes away and the flowers come out. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers (maybe even my favorite) so I look forward to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point every year. This year, Jeff and I went during the day, which meant that Jonas tagged along. (I was glad he came so that I could have someone else to take pictures with; Jeff wouldn't get in the pictures). The gardens were just as breathtaking as always. This is one of my happy places. There is just something serene about being surrounded by the beauty of nature. Even though there were quite a few people, we were still able to enjoy a tranquil stroll through the massive gardens. It was a perfect day with two of my favorite boys.












No comments:

Post a Comment