Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Utah Symphony at Ashton Gardens

Before we were married, Jeff and I made a commitment to each other to have a date night every week. For the most part, we have kept that promise (with a few exceptions when family events conflict). Many times our dates are not necessarily blog-worthy. We enjoy attending the temple together, going to movies, going out to eat, etc. However, this week's date was different. We attended a Utah Symphony concert featuring Gentri (a trio of tenors) at the gorgeous gardens at Thanksgiving Point. I love that Jeff will do these things with me. I know he probably wouldn't have picked this event, but he enjoyed the beautiful setting and the beautiful weather...and he even loved the concert. I just loved being with him. I loved listening to inspiring, beautiful music. I even loved that the concert ended with fireworks. It was a great date!







No comments:

Post a Comment