Saturday, February 10, 2018

SHHS Sweethearts 2018

I know I've said this before, but I love that Dallin is living every moment of his high school career! He has such a fun, good group of friends...and tonight they got together to go to another high school dance. I'm sure there is teenage drama that occurs that I am unaware of, but I feel like Dallin has been making good friends and good choices...what more could a mom want for her son? Tonight I was elected to snap a few pictures of the group before they headed off to the dance. It was FREEZING!!, but the girls were insistent that they could take pictures outside...in 35 degree temperatures! Needless to say, it was a quick photo shoot. Still, I think the pictures turned out great. Dallin had a blast. He took Tyler Pratt to the dance. She is in our church congregation. They have been good friends...and she is a good girl. She is kind to everyone and inspires others to do the same. I'm glad that they're friends. I'm really glad everyone had a good time! It almost makes me sad to think that in a little over a year this will be over for Dallin; he'll be moving on to a mission, college, and more. Live it up Dallin! Enjoy all the fun moments of high school!






 
Jeffrey Flinders, Tanner Dehart, Dallin, Hunter Chapman, and Tyler Chisholm

No comments:

Post a Comment