Thursday, March 15, 2018

Evan and Kristina’s wedding

Today Jeff’s nephew, Evan, married his sweetheart, Kristina. It is crazy to think that these kids are in that stage of life. It was Rod and Penny’s first grandkid to get married...and it’s not at all unreasonable to think that in the next couple years Mitchell, Laurin and Amber could be joining the married ranks! I know I came in late to the game, but it’s crazy to think I could have sons-in-law in such a short time. The wedding was beautiful. They chose to get married in the Provo City Center temple. The ceremony was inspiring. I love attending weddings. I love listening to the counsel the new couples receive because it still pertains to all couples. I loved holding Jeff’s hands as the officiator spoke of the importance of loving our spouse above all else. I feel Jeff has demonstrated his love for me over and over again. I am sincerely the luckiest girl on the earth! It is his love that inspires and strengthens me. I would move heaven and earth to be the best wife and mother for him and the kids. It was sweet to see Evan tear up several times as he looked into Kristina’s eyes or held her hands. I think they are such a cute couple. They are the same kind of quirky, competitive, sweet, sincere individuals. I am excited to watch their eternity unfold.




No comments:

Post a Comment