Saturday, June 9, 2018

Girls Camp!

For the past several months, I have had the privilege of working with the young women (ages 12-18) in my church congregation. I have loved associating with so many good girls who are trying to do good things. It gives me hope in the future generations. This week, we had the opportunity to take the girls out to a little ranch house to "camp". Sometimes it's just nice to get away from reality and connect with each other and God. The girls seemed to have a blast! I know I enjoyed the time I had hanging out with all of them and the amazing women I serve with. Sometimes I wonder if I am serving the girls or if they're serving me. Often times, I feel like I learn more from them than vice versa. We were only gone 3 short days, but I felt inspired and motivated by the end. We did everything from face masks and dances to faith walks and testimony meetings. I'm grateful for the opportunity I've had to be a part of this amazing organization within the church.






No comments:

Post a Comment