Wednesday, May 17, 2017

6th grade graduation

Today Danny had his 6th grade graduation ceremony. There is still one more week of school, but, let's be honest, there isn't much going on next week other than party after party after party. I know Danny is already DONE with school. He is ready to move on to junior high! Still, I think there were some fun moments throughout the year. This year's graduation theme was Adventure Is Out There. Danny got to emcee the event as Charles Muntz from Disney's Up. As I listened to the funny program, I couldn't help but get a little choked up. Just like Dallin, Danny is growing up. He is going to find new adventures to pursue. I realize his full independence is still years away, but he is "moving on" (like it said in the song they sang), "letting go", and "holding on to tomorrow". I am anxiously excited to see where his future will take him. but for now I'm still holding on to his youth as long as I can. Congrats Danny boy! We are proud of you! Junior high here you come!






Cute Danny as a kindergartener.








No comments:

Post a Comment