Friday, May 26, 2017

School's out!

The boys have been DYING for this day since pretty much the second day of school. SUMMER BREAK is HERE!! I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by! I know I've said that about a million times before in relation to a million different things, but it's still true...and I'm still amazed by the rapidity of time. Danny was so excited to be done with elementary school! I'm pretty sure the 6th grade won't be his favorite grade, but he survived. Still, this week he had an after school party with pizza and games for reading achievement, did a field day, had a 6th grade vs. staff kickball game, and went to the pool. Not too shabby to end his elementary school days. Dallin is just as ready for the break too. He has enjoyed basketball and meeting new friends, but he won't miss the homework. We have a busy summer (which means it will probably fly by too!), but I am excited for all the fun times to come! Bring on summer!!


They don't look thrilled in this picture...but they were.

Danny with some of his friends on the last day of elementary school!

No comments:

Post a Comment