Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tennis

This year, Danny decided to give tennis a try...and he's really enjoyed it! He says he thinks he's found the sport he would like to participate in. It has been fun to see his enthusiasm and determination as I've picked him up from practices. They are ranked into three group (intramural, JV and Varsity) then they are ranked within the groups. Danny started out in intramurals but has challenged his way up to JV and even up in ranks within JV. I was excited to finally go see a match! I have to be honest...I have absolutely no idea what is happening in the game!, but I love watching him give it his all. (I guess I should probably study up a little on the game of tennis). He had two matches this week. He didn't win the matches, but he did win a few games within the matches. I know his determination and desire will lead him to more wins throughout the season.






No comments:

Post a Comment