Saturday, April 28, 2018

Prom

It wasn't too long ago that I was writing prom posts about the girls. I can't believe it's Dallin's turn! I really can't believe that he is almost done with his junior year of high school. Where does the time go?! I'm proud of Dallin. I feel like he's doing high school the right way. He isn't zeroing in on one specific girl to date (even though he has specific girls he likes). He is getting involved in extra curricular activities. He is doing well academically. Yes, he is doing silly stuff that I roll my eyes at, but he is a good kid trying to do good things. He is enjoying being able to take multiple girls out on multiple dates. The one thing that remains the same in all his dating experiences is the guys that join him on the dates. Dallin has two really good friends that have remained the same over the years - Tyler and Tanner. I have loved watching these crazy boys grow up together. They have played sports together, gone through scouting together, gotten in trouble together, etc.  It was fun to see them take off to pick up their dates together (as their mothers yelled after them to be gentleman, treat their dates with kindness and respect, and to be wise!). They had a blast! Here's to one more fun year of high school activities!











Dallin and Grace Haskell


No comments:

Post a Comment