Friday, May 4, 2018

BYU Women's Conference

Each year BYU and the General Relief Society Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints put on a two day Women's Conference. I have had the privilege of attending this conference for 3 of the past 5 years that I've lived here. I sincerely look forward to this event each year. It is a chance to reflect and relax! For two days, I put aside my responsibilities and get to focus on myself. I love listening to the speakers share message of peace, faith, and encouragement. I am always uplifted and determined to be a little better each day (some days are obviously easier than others). This year was no different...except for the fact that BOTH of my sisters were able to join me! I loved having them there. I loved sharing my thoughts and insights. I loved bouncing ideas off them and realizing that we are all in the same boat simply trying to be better. The theme that stuck out to me with the classes I attended is the importance of prayer and revelation. This is something I will be working on! I am excited and encouraged. I am so grateful for the gospel that teaches us that we can be imperfect and still hope for exaltation through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I am grateful that my sisters were with me these past two days! There is nothing more important than faith and family!


You can't go to BYU without getting a mint brownie! Just icing on top of the "brownie" of a wonderful conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment