Saturday, May 5, 2018

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!! I know...another holiday...but why not? This is one that was big in Arizona while I was growing up. We learned the Mexican hat dance in school, ate yummy Mexican food, and studied the Battle of Puebla (which this holiday commemorates). Now I haven't taught anyone the Mexican hat dance or drilled the kids on the Battle of Puebla, but I do like to celebrate the holiday with yummy Mexican food, fun filled pinatas, and family! This year I was lucky enough to have three of my four siblings join us! It was even more fun because Krystle's boys were also here to enjoy smashing the pinatas (then gorging out on the sugary sweets inside)! It was a fun evening to cap a long day!
This was my failed attempt to get a picture with all the boys prior to smashing the pinatas!











Mikey had his dog Bandit with us. Licoln LOVED Bandit. Good thing Bandit was patient with him!


Me, Mikey, Krystle, and Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment