Friday, May 18, 2018

MORP

Tonight Dallin attended the last dance of his junior year - MORP! I know I've said this before, but it has been a privilege to watch Dallin have so much fun in high school with such good friends! I am proud of the choices they are making. I know they aren't perfect (and many times I shake my head or roll my eyes at the silly things they do...or the lack of thought that goes into some of their more unintelligent choices), but they are good kids. I never have to worry about questionable choices in substance use or immorality or illegal activities. Friends are vital during this stage in their lives. I'm just thankful that he has been lucky enough to find quality friends! They had a blast on their date (which included an impromptu food fight)! I can't believe that this school year is practically over. I can't believe Dallin will be a senior next year! Time needs to slow down...just a little.
Dallin and Kyra Westburg






No comments:

Post a Comment