Friday, May 25, 2018

Welcome Summer!!

Today was the boys' last day of school! That's right...let the summer shenanigans begin!! For those who may be a little skeptical about my placement of exclamation points, I really am excited for the summer. I look forward to having the boys around and making fun memories together. There is so much we already have on the calendar (camps, conferences, family fun, etc.). It will be a busy summer (and I know by the end, you'll see exclamation points regarding a return to school), but it will be nice to take a break from the monotonous routine of the school year to simply have fun. The boys finished the school year strong! Dallin received a letter in track and Danny made honor roll! I couldn't be more proud of all my boys. They are definitely not perfect (then again neither am I), but they are good kids trying to do good things. So bring on all the summer fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment