Saturday, April 14, 2018

Track

This year Dallin decided to do track again. (Honestly, I think it's more for social than athletic reasons though.) In addition to high jump, Dallin is participating in the javelin throw. He is actually quite good. He is ranked 3rd at his school right now and has never thrown before this year. Then again, I'm not sure there's any sport that Dallin couldn't try that he wouldn't be good at. Because of life and weather, I haven't been able to attend many of his track meets, but this week the stars aligned and Danny, Jonas and I went. It was fun seeing him participate in his events, but it was even more enjoyable to see him having fun. He is a good kid with good friends doing good things. I can't believe that he's almost done with his junior year; what's more is that I can't believe next summer he will be leaving on his mission. Where does the time go?! Life is about the small moments...and all too soon those moments pass by. Enjoy them while they're here.


























Dallin, Tanner, Hunter, Tyler


Playing frisbee while we wait for the next event.

We had an ice cream treat at Farr's after the meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment