Monday, January 19, 2015

Moab: Day 3 - Our 2nd Anniversary

Today marks two years of being married to my best friend, my constant anchor in the storms of life, my biggest support, and my eternal love. Jeff is my strength, my heart, my soul, my everything. He is strong where I am weak. He is patient when I struggle with the emotions of life. He is kind and caring when I need to know I am loved. He is my perfect match. I would love to say that these past two years have been completely blissful, but I can't; still, Jeff makes it all worth it. I feel privileged to journey through life with him. We pick each other up when we stumble through the potholes and pitfalls of blending this family. I can't say enough of how lucky I feel to be married to Jeff. I love him more than words can ever express. Year #2 was better than year #1...and year #3 will be even better!
After we checked out of our hotel, we headed back to the Arches to see a few more before heading home. I am still in awe of the beauty and grandeur of this place. It is not the typical scenery I enjoy (I usually like lush green vistas or beach scenes), but there is something simply amazing at these rock creations. 
Park Avenue

Sheep Rock
The Three Gossips
Balanced Rock
Balanced Rock

North Window
View from North Window

South Window
Turret Arch


View of North and South Windows
Double Arch

Panorama Point
Fiery Furnace
Before leaving the park, we toasted to the two years we've been married...and for the hopes of the new year coming up. It was the perfect second anniversary weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment