Saturday, January 24, 2015

Senior Dinner Dance

After Jeff and I returned from our weekend getaway, it was life as usual in the Southwick home - running boys to basketball practices and games, church activities, managing the household chores, finalizing business stuff, etc. Nothing really noteworthy...which I'm ok with! I feel bad that there isn't a ton to blog about (other than our mundane activities), but I am enjoying the lack of "busy"-ness. Tonight Amber had her senior dinner dance, which is a masquerade ball. I can't believe she's in her last semester of her senior year! Amber and her friend, Rachel, got ready at our house so I was able to snap a quick pic of them before they took off. Amber had a blast! I love her fun-loving personality. She can have a party wherever she's at. I think she'll have a memorable final semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment