Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Class of 2019!

Today is the day! Dallin graduated from Salem Hills High School with high honors. In fact, he was only one of 27 kids out of 450 that graduated with a 4.0! This kid never ceases to amaze me! He has participated in basketball and track, maintained a 4.0 GPA, and managed to party his way through high school. We are so incredibly proud of his achievements but even more proud of the person he has become.
Then & now: Kindergarten graduation

6th grade graduation








Dallin and his friends' last jumping pic!


Because of rain, the graduation ceremony was moved to UVU. That was a bit of a bummer because it seems significantly less meaningful to graduate from high school and not be at the high school, but we were all grateful that we weren't getting soaked in the rain! Dallin bought quite a few beach balls that he smuggled into the ceremonies. I was a little embarrassed to see them start flying around during the speeches and be confiscated. Jeff was slightly proud. I just shook my head. That's my boy!




The extra bump in his booty are some of the beach balls.















After graduation, we hosted a dessert celebration at our house. Nothing says "happy graduation" like a sugar coma! Actually, nothing says graduation quite like an eviction notice! Yup...he got a set of luggage and an eviction notice from us. I thought it was funny; luckily, so did he. Believe me...I'm not ready for him to leave, but leaving will be the best thing for him. Oh the places he'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment