Friday, May 17, 2019

MORP

Dallin's last high school dance...and last day of school (because he doesn't have to attend classes the last week of school)! I can't believe we've reached this point. Where did his high school years go?! Little does he know that life is only going to speed up from here. He had a blast (as usual) with his date, Jackie, and all their friends. The theme was "famous couples". Jackie and Dallin chose to dress up like Kelly and Zac from Saved by the Bell. The funny thing is, I had to explain who they were to Dallin! Am I really that old? In my defense, he didn't even know who Ricky and Lucy were. I feel like they're iconic. Dallin just may be a little out of touch with famous TV couples. Haha! Here are just a few pictures of the group.
For their date, they had a paint party...that ended up getting a little messy.










No comments:

Post a Comment