Friday, May 17, 2019

End of the school year!

It's that time of the year again! Can you believe it?! School will be out in another week. I am ready! This summer is going to be crazy busy, but I'm excited to have the kids home and celebrate all the amazing milestones our family will be going through in the next couple of months. It will definitely be a whirlwind for the first 6-8 weeks of summer! It already kind of feels like a tornado now! We have been busy with end of the year concerts (Danny), gymnastics/music class performances (Jonas), and track meets (Dallin and Danny). I am proud of all my boys! They have each worked hard in their extracurricular activities (as well as academics! Jonas completed a year-long in-home preschool program with me and Dallin received an award at school for having a 4.0 and participating in sports. He is graduating with high honors!). Dallin took 5th at regions and 8th at state in high jump! I have loved watching them grow in whatever they have chosen to do. I am grateful for the lessons they have learned from the activities they have been participating in. I feel like each of them has increased in discipline and perseverance, not to mention continuing to develop their talents. I don't think the world will know what to do with 3 amazing Southwick boys!!


Dallin:
The three musketeers: Tyler, Dallin, Tanner

More friends: Jennah, Jackie, Dallin, Matt


  
Dallin tied for 5th place at regionals! Who says a short white boy can't jump?!
State Track Meet at BYU






 Daniel:









 Jonas:

All the letters we created during our year of preschool! 
His music recital for Sound Beginnings music class. He played the ukulele.




Final performance in gymnastics.






No comments:

Post a Comment