Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl 2013

Ok...so maybe it may not be the most spiritual thing to do on a Sunday...and maybe others may think less of me for even admitting that we watch it...but bring on the SUPER BOWL! Football is by far my most favorite sport to watch. I don't necessarily follow a specifc team or know all the stats, but I love watching the game. I think part of it is because football season coincides with my favorite time of the year as well. In any case, I also enjoy the Super Bowl because it brings friends, family and good food together. Since we didn't have much time to prepare, our party was a bit smaller this year. Still, we enjoyed having my sister, Krystle and her husband, Jordan come join us...and help us eat all the food! It was a fun evening with our little family...even if the Ravens won.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment