Friday, March 27, 2015

BYU Football Experience

So not only were Krystle and Nolan in town for the weekend, but Jeff's brother, Stan, and his family also came down. My boys absolutely LOVE these Southwick cousins. There is never a dull (or quiet) moment when they all get together. Sometimes I need a break from all the chaos, but they are great kids...and are making great memories. These are the types of relationships that last a lifetime. Because Krystle was in town, Jeff's sister, Katie, spearheaded the activities for all the boys (and little Maci) while Stan and Kristi enjoyed some well-deserved time off. Friday evening BYU held their annual Football Experience and Spring scrimmage. The boys attended last year and had fun. There were definitely more people this year though! Dallin and Grant decided they were too cool (or it was too crowded) for the football drills but the younger boys patiently waited their turns as they rotated through the various drills. Jeff and I met up with everyone after the event started and stayed with them during the scrimmage game. It was fun to see the boys having fun...and it's probably the closest I'll ever sit to the field while we watched the scrimmage. I know I have my issues with the almost cult-like following of BYU, but it is a good university and I have enjoyed their family and cost friendly activities.
Danny running a drill.
Travis, Carson, Daniel, and Bennett

Grant and Dallin

No comments:

Post a Comment