Monday, August 3, 2015

Idaho Falls

Summer is finally wrapping up! I can't believe how quickly the summer has flown (although a couple weeks ago, I would have said it was dragging on as I anxiously awaited Jonas's arrival). The boys have had a blast this summer in spite of my inability (and complete lethargy) to keep them entertained. Most of their entertainment has come from amazing aunts, uncles and cousins who have taken them to do fun things while I kept my swollen feet (and over-sized belly) propped up at home. This week was no different (minus the belly and swollen feet). This week Dallin and Danny headed to Idaho Falls to enjoy a week with Stan, Kristi, and their family. They spent the week playing street hockey (their new favorite game with the other Southwick boys), going to the Idaho Falls rec center, playing nerf wars at the house, and so much more. The day before they came home, Stan and Kristi took the kids to Lava Hot Springs. A couple summers ago, I went there with Nichole and her kids. It is a really fun place with a crazy high diving platform! The boys loved every minute of it! Thanks Stan and Kristi!






No comments:

Post a Comment