Monday, August 3, 2015

Newborn pictures

Today Jonas had some newborn pictures taken. He was one week old. I had set this up awhile ago and scheduled it once he was born. I really like the photographer's work, but Jonas is his daddy's boy...which means he doesn't like pictures. To be honest, it was more stressful than I anticipated. I could tell by the end of the session that Jonas was done...and I was done too. Poor little guy. To be honest, I cried a little with Jonas as he cried. I didn't realize it would be so anxiety provoking for either one of us. Still, the photographer was super patient, and I think we got some good pictures. Hopefully his 3 month photo shoot will be easier! Here are just a few photos she edited.



The Navy hat was my grandfather's during WWII and my dad eventually served in the Navy as well. I thought it was only fitting to include some of Jonas's history in his pictures.

I love Jonas's little smile in this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment