Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Last day of summer 2015!

Summer is officially over...for the boys! I can't believe we are starting a new school year tomorrow. The boys soaked up all the last minute fun they could over the last week. They spent nights out on the trampoline, went to Seven Peaks with Amber, enjoyed the Payson pool with friends, and just lounged around. To be honest, this is one summer I'm not so sure I want to end. Yes, Dallin and Danny are bored and are ready to head back to school, but they are to the point where they pretty much take care of themselves and are huge helps around the house. Still, I'm excited for them to start a new year with all the new adventures it will bring. Goodbye Summer 2015! (Here are just a few pics from the last trip to the Payson pool with friends. I'm thankful that my boys have such good friends! Unfortunately, I haven't been the best at taking pictures of the other fun moments. Oh well...I'm sure the boys have appreciated the picture-taking reprieve!)
Tyler, Tanner, and Dallin
Daniel and Jaemon
Dallin and Tyler
Dallin

No comments:

Post a Comment