Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Precious moments

Since Jonas was born my life has been filled with so many more precious moments. He has taught me how to slow down (even though I need a daily reminder) and to enjoy the small (no pun intended) things in life. I love waking up to his sweet little face. I adore watching all his facial expressions as he's dreaming. I thoroughly enjoy putting him down on a blanket and playing with him. I fall in love with him every time he looks at me. My favorite moments are when he falls asleep in my arms and I can feel the gentle rise and fall of his chest. I just can't get enough of my precious angel boy. I never knew how much a heart could stretch and how instantly a mother can love. Life has never been better.
Waking up to this sweet face makes me smile.
Look at those kissable cheeks! I love it when he falls into a milk coma after eating.
Daddy put him in the BIG bed...not sure what he thinks about it.





Love his little Superman pose...up, up, and away!




This picture just melts my heart. Jeff is the best daddy!
Two of my greatest loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment