Saturday, September 19, 2015

Football...

'Tis the season! Yup...fall is here and so is football season. Fall is actually my second favorite season. I love watching the mountains change colors, the crisp morning air, the anticipation of the upcoming holidays, and...football. I am not an avid fan of any particular team, but football is my favorite sport to watch. It's even more fun when I'm watching one of my kids play. This year Dallin opted not to play (due to last year's injuries), but Danny has waited all year to play. This is his first year in tackle football. He looks so small in his football pads! But his physical size has nothing on his determination and heart. He gets so excited and plays with all the energy his small stature has. It is fun to watch him play. During this game, he assisted on several tackles (even if the kid was bigger than him) and recovered a fumbled ball. Way to go Danny!




No comments:

Post a Comment