Monday, September 7, 2015

Payson Onion Days

Ok...I still don't know why our city's festival has to be the "Onion Days", but I guess I can't change it. Luckily, the name doesn't effect the fun. This is one thing I love about Utah summer...all the summer festivals. I guess because the "cities" are smaller than I'm used to, each festival feels more like a small town event. I think Salem Days is still our favorite, but we enjoyed Onion Days as well. Jeff, Dallin and Daniel left early today to catch part of the parade. Jonas and I caught up with them a little later. We walked around the car show (which is a must for us) then headed to the park to enjoy some greasy festival food, booths and rides. Actually, the boys decided not to do the rides because they didn't want to get sick. There have been too many sick moments when they've mixed festival food and rides. Scott, Mel and Kaia met up with us at the park. It was nice to enjoy the afternoon with all of them. On days like this, I'm glad I live in a smaller town.





No comments:

Post a Comment