Monday, September 21, 2015

Jeff's surgery

Today Jeff went in for a "quick" outpatient surgery to repair an umbilical hernia. I'm sure the surgery was "quick" but there was plenty of waiting around for pre-op and post-op. I'm not sure who was more ready to be home...Jeff or Jonas. The surgery went well. Jeff had a rough time coming out of the anesthesia though. He was super nauseated and throwing up. The next couple of days were a little rough, but by the end of the week Jeff was on a scout camp out! I'm not sure he really should have gone, but it is difficult to keep him home on the couch. As much as that frustrates me in situations like this, I actually really love that my husband isn't content to just sit around and do nothing. I'm glad that things went well...and I'm sure in a few more days Jeff will be glad to have had the surgery.


No comments:

Post a Comment