Friday, May 27, 2016

School's out!

I can't believe that this year has already come and gone! I think the boys were more than ready to have it "gone". To be honest, I am ready too. I really enjoy summers! I love the warmer weather and the freedom to go and do whatever we want...and we have plenty to do this summer! The boys had a blast this week. It seems like school was just one big party. Dallin was done with all his academic work so most classes just had games and/or movies. Thursday night he had freshman night at the school, where he was able to have a massive yearbook signing party and movie. (I can't believe he'll be in high school next year!) Danny had field day on Monday, several assemblies throughout the week, and a pool party on Thursday followed by motorbike riding and a bonfire with friends that night. I wasn't able to attend (or get pictures of) most events, but I did make it to the pool party (even if I didn't make it in the pool...call me crazy but I don't believe in swimming when it's only 64 degrees!). On Friday, both boys brought friends home from school. By dinner, Danny's party was over, but Dallin's continued on at his friend's, Corianne, house. I have a feeling life is going to be a party from now until August 23rd! Let summer begin!!
Little treats to start off the summer!






This is as close to the pool as I would get!
Dallin, Tyler and Tanner from 7th grade to 9th grade!! They are really young men now!


No comments:

Post a Comment