Friday, November 22, 2013

Peter Pan

Tonight we headed to Salem Hills High School to watch Peter Pan. Amber has been tirelessly working on this musical since the beginning of the school year. She was cast as Curly - one of the "Lost Boys". I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about how it was going to end up. I wouldn't have chosen that as the production to put on for a high school musical, but I was totally wrong! I was amazed at all the sets, musicality, dancing, acting, EVERYTHING! Those kids (and teachers) worked really hard and it paid off! We were all impressed with the finished product. I enjoyed every second of it. I am really proud of not only Amber's talents, but her commitment to the production as well. It was definitely a proud "mommy" moment for me. However, between Shrek over the summer and Peter Pan now, I think she's ready for a break!
They actually had the equipment to make the kids "fly"! 

Amber is the "Lost Boy" in the black hat in the center. 






So proud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment