Saturday, November 30, 2013

Krystle's birthday

Today, since literally ALL of my family (which doesn't happen often) was in town, we decided to celebrate my little sister Krystle's birthday. I can't believe she'll be 28 years old on Monday!! I will be the first to admit that we didn't always get along. She was the pesky little sister that always seemed to annoy me (more so when we shared a room), but I couldn't ask for a better friend and sister now. She has one of the biggest hearts I know. She often reminds me of my grandmother (which is a HUGE compliment). Krystle is naturally able to give of herself and love all. She's a great example to me. Happy birthday baby sis! To celebrate, we all had dinner at the Art City Trolley then came back to my house for yummy Oreo cheesecake cupcakes (thanks Jenn!). It was a fun night to spend with my family!


Jordan, the birthday girl, and Tyler 
My cute parents with baby Nolan.

No comments:

Post a Comment