Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Training

Today my parents and I went to a Spring Training game (the real reason I went to AZ). My dad and I have had this traditions for quite a few years and the past 3 years my mom has joined us. It was such an awesome day! I don't know how else to describe it. The weather was perfect (upper 70s/low 80s) and our seats were in the shade. For full disclosure purposes, I don't absolutely love baseball, but I love the fun and almost patriotic atmosphere of the games. I love watching as everyone removes their hats and stands to sing the National Anthem. I love that baseball season ushers in Spring and Summer. But most of all, I love hanging out with my parents. Thus, it was an awesome day!
Me and my daddy 
My cute parents! 
You can't go to a baseball game and not have a hot dog! 




No comments:

Post a Comment