Friday, March 28, 2014

Visit from the Southwicks

This weekend, Jeff's brother, Stan, and his family came to visit! It was their Spring Break and, being the avid BYU fans they are, they decided to come down to take advantage of some BYU activities going on as well as visit with us. (Although secretly I think Stan just came down for the BYU activities!) As many of you know, I am not a fan of BYU, but I still enjoyed hanging out with Stan, Kristi, and their kids...even at BYU. Today was kind of a chill day. The boys ditched school and we all hung out at Jeff's parent's house for the morning. Later in the afternoon, Stan and Kristi took all the boys to Seven Peaks Fun Park in Lehi while Jeff and I attended a marriage sealing of an amazing couple we know, Dave and Angalyn Peterson. After the sealing, Jeff and I met up with the rest of the bunch and off we went to our first BYU activity - a men's volleyball game. I have to admit I was impressed. First off, they are TALL!! Secondly, it is a fast paced game and fun to watch (although at times I couldn't actually keep up with the game and all the rules). All in all, it was a fun evening with family.
The crazy crew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment