Thursday, May 29, 2014

Payson Pool

I'm still getting used to the fact that high school graduations occur before the last day of school! It's weird that yesterday we were celebrating Laurin's graduation and today the kids were back in school...well sort of. Amber went to Lagoon with the high school (sorry...she didn't take any pics) and Dallin got his yearbook and spent the rest of the day signing it. Danny had his end of year swim party at Payson Pool. This is the first year that Danny has been able to go. The younger grades do a field day at the school. He (of course) convinced me to go...and actually got me in the pool too! That was a feat that Dallin was unable to accomplish last year, but (in Dallin's defense) it was colder last year and there was NO WAY I was getting in the pool. It was fun to spend the afternoon with Danny. I'm grateful that I get these opportunities. There will come a day when he'll probably be embarrassed to be seen with me. Sigh. After the kids finished swimming, we went to the park and ate a picnic lunch. It was a great way to spend my afternoon although it was weird to think that it was a year ago I was there with Dallin. I swear this school year has flown by! At least I think I'm a little more prepared for the summer months this year. Bring it on!



No comments:

Post a Comment