Sunday, May 25, 2014

Seminary Graduation

Tonight was Laurin's seminary graduation. I can't believe we're already starting with graduation festivities. I realize that it has been an extremely short time that I have even known Laurin, but this time has passed rapidly. There are definitely moments in which I wish time would slow down; in which I wish I had more opportunities to build memories and relationships; in which I wish I could go back to change certain things that were said or done, but it is not meant to be. The only consoling factor is that our future is still open. I may not have been able to see her grow as a child, but I get to enjoy watching her grow into the incredible woman I know she is meant to be. We are so proud of her achievements. We are so amazed by the testimony she has gained and the foundation she has built upon the gospel. Way to go Laurin!




Laurin with Grandpa and Grandma Southwick

No comments:

Post a Comment