Monday, December 2, 2019

12 Acts of Kindness: Act 4 & Krystle's birthday

Today was a busy day for most of us! Between school, wrestling practice, work, and celebrating Krystle's birthday, we knew there wouldn't be much time to complete an act today, so Jonas and I left a well-deserved treat for our mail carrier in the mailbox! With the advent of online shopping, our mail carrier has been delivering more than just our normal mail! I think it's easy to overlook those people who are employed to serve us, but without whom, we wouldn't know what to do!


The rest of the day, Jonas and I got to hang out with Krystle to help celebrate her birthday. I brought lunch and pecan pie (a birthday tradition) then Krystle and I got to watch a Hallmark Christmas movie (another tradition) while the boys wreaked havoc all around us! Haha! I'm grateful to have my little sister live so close to be able to celebrate these days together.







No comments:

Post a Comment