Saturday, December 4, 2021

Breakfast with Santa!

Ok...I'm not sure who was more excited about breakfast this morning...me or Jonas! I love Santa. I love the happiness he brings. I love the hope and kindness and generosity he embodies. I realize that Jonas may just love the gift he brings, but Santa is so much more than that. Needless to say, we were both excited when our little elf, Jingle, brought us an invitation to have breakfast with Santa this morning. Thank goodness COVID has calmed down enough to make this happen! Breakfast took place at Gardner Village. We arrived and were immediately able to start eating. Santa's elves were there to welcome us and provide lots of fun activities while we waited our turn to meet with Santa. We built a marshmallow snowman, practiced batting marshmallows, wrote letters to Santa, practiced our holiday dance moves and more! Finally, it was our turn! Santa was awesome. He laughed at Jonas's holiday request (a bow and arrow) and made sure it was ok with us before agreeing to bring it to him. Last year it was a BB gun. This year an archery set. I think next year's request needs to be less lethal. Haha!











After we finished breakfast, we decided to go see all the elves. I love these funny little creatures and the scenes they create. It was such a fun morning!

















No comments:

Post a Comment